Author Topic: Kell-Tec BullPup ShotGun?  (Read 4736 times)

Offline T Mack

Kell-Tec BullPup ShotGun?
« on: March 29, 2012, 08:21:41 PM »
I want to get one of these Kell-Tec BullPup Shotguns, are they even out yet? If so do we have any friends (connections) that I should order one through?

Offline TERMINATOR

• TERMINATOR Sport Fishing Charters - Pentwater, MI
  • First Name (Displayed): Freedom Is NOT Free...
Shooting up my addiction to FREEDOM
Life Member NRA
Member GOA
Member MOC

Offline T Mack

Re: Kell-Tec BullPup ShotGun?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 09:38:38 PM »
Gunbroker.com is a option..  I was hoping to find a better deal than that locally?

Offline TERMINATOR

• TERMINATOR Sport Fishing Charters - Pentwater, MI
  • First Name (Displayed): Freedom Is NOT Free...
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 10:35:54 PM »
Gunbroker.com is a option..  I was hoping to find a better deal than that locally?

If you do let me know....

I usually can't touch what I find on www.gunbroker.com in any local store.  Unless you know a FFL that will buy one for you at wholesales cost and not mark it up I guess.

That and I was answering the question "are they even out yet".
Shooting up my addiction to FREEDOM
Life Member NRA
Member GOA
Member MOC

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 01:22:19 AM »
Be patient.  It is a $650 firearm, but because it holds 15 rounds and is in very short supply the price is more than double.  When the first salable production ones hit it was triple the price.

Kel-Tec has never been able to meet the demand of their most popular firearms.  The KSG is just the most recent example, but a number of their firearms are basically made from unobtanium.  I know some small FFLs that have standing orders in to distributors for some older KT models and probably won't get them for years.

Offline T Mack

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 03:45:57 PM »

If you do let me know....

I usually can't touch what I find on www.gunbroker.com in any local store.  Unless you know a FFL that will buy one for you at wholesales cost and not mark it up I guess.

That and I was answering the question "are they even out yet".

Thx TERMINATOR

Offline T Mack

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 03:48:19 PM »
Be patient.  It is a $650 firearm, but because it holds 15 rounds and is in very short supply the price is more than double.  When the first salable production ones hit it was triple the price.

Kel-Tec has never been able to meet the demand of their most popular firearms.  The KSG is just the most recent example, but a number of their firearms are basically made from unobtanium.  I know some small FFLs that have standing orders in to distributors for some older KT models and probably won't get them for years.

Thx gryphon